Not sure what Im missing? Data not sending.

Jan 22, 2014 at 5:08 PM
My form appears to be all set up correctly, I can see it on the page, and even fill out the fields and click submit and it returns a nice little, "Thank You" but the form data never goes anywhere. Please help.
Jan 22, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Hi, have you filled the settings for the module ?

Gino.
Jan 22, 2014 at 5:23 PM
I have added the admin email address to the Send To field.
Jan 22, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Hi,

Have you tested the SMTP Settings from Host > Host Settings > Advanced Settings > SMTP Server Settings ?

Gino.
Jan 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Yes, I have tested and received the systems test email, no issues there.

Jan 22, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Hi,

Are you using the sample form or one of your own?
What about the other module settings?
And please, use other e-mail address in the "Send To" field as e-mails are sent from the Admin account's e-mail by default.

Gino.
Jan 22, 2014 at 7:07 PM
I am using the form that came with the module, ContactForm.ascx
I have used the default settings already populated, which are: Choose Form = ContactForm.ascx, Submit Label = Submit and Submit CSS = dnnPrimaryAction
all other fields are blank now.
I have left the Send To field blank as per your instructions above, as I currently dont have any other email account to enter here.....is blank OK?

Jan 22, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Hi,

Try with something in the "Subject" field, and put your e-mail address in the "Send To" field.

Gino.
Jan 22, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Entered this information and still nothing.

Jan 22, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Gino,

I got it....soo sorry, I had entered and tested my SMTP (with success), and then foolishly forgotten to click Update! So my SMTP information had not saved as soon as I left the page. Thank you so much for your help and support. I truly appreciate it!

Thank you,
Raquel