QuickForm does not work anymore after DDN 7.2.1 update

Feb 21, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Hi, my QuickForm worked perfectly well with DDN 7.1.2. Now, after the 7.2.1 update it doesn't work anymore, although nothing seems to have changed in the Contact Form code or the setting. Please help!
Feb 21, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Hi, did you get any error message? Please check the "Event Viewer".

Gino.
Feb 24, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Hi, no! There is no error message. A symbol indicates that the computer is reacting on klicking the button, but beyond that nothing happens.
Insa
Feb 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Hi,
I'm using it with version 07.02.00 (607) and works OK, but I didn't upgrade, it's a new DNN install.
I suggest to un-install and install the module again.

Gino.
Feb 24, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I will do that. Thank you!
Insa
Mar 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Hi again,
re-installing the module did not change anything, but I just found out that the QuickForm module does not work when a Digital Asset Management module is installed on the same page! Do you have any idea why that could be the case?
Insa
Mar 25, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Hi, did you get any error message? Please check the "Event Viewer".
I just added a Digital Asset Management module to the same page where I have a QuickForm and is working....

Gino.
Mar 26, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Hi, I don't get any error message! There is no enty in the "Event Viewer" about the failed sending of the form. I tried the same on a colleages DNN portal and it is not working there as well with a DAM module on the same page.
Insa
Mar 26, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Hi,

I think your problem is solved using the .dll posted on an older thread: "Attempted Duplicating Form Failed Need Help"

Gino.